Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[b]Application for LG 23 or any wing[/b]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
batobot100
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-22

[b]Application for LG 23 or any wing[/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]Application for LG 23 or any wing[/b]   [b]Application for LG 23 or any wing[/b] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 7:10 am

Username: batobot100
Location coord(20|179)
Population: 2196
Number Villages: currently 6, planning ahead for 7
Style of play:
offensive: confident but not as aggressive as 24 hours online.. Razz
defensive: not much but has a good defensive status as well
raider: I'm raiding TheoTCR "inactives" upto now.
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: i'm under attack by one of the member of "S.W.A.T. " but he ask me to stop after what i'vee done to his base cat
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: none and i was ask my friend Pope who is currently at CFW for me to join LG alliances. He's a good friend of mine..
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I'm a good addition to this alliance because i know for myself that i can contribute my effort to the fullest..! Smile
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: CFW, "Pope, Posh, & Crossaders"

Anything else that would help us make a decision: i'm still growing and continue to battle in the game till the end... Cool
Back to top Go down
TeenaP
Senator
Senator
TeenaP

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: [b]Application for LG 23 or any wing[/b]   [b]Application for LG 23 or any wing[/b] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 8:53 am

Please contact djchill for an invite to LG23. Thanks.

Edited to add: I just realized that you aren't in the NW. Hold on a sec.

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TeenaP
Senator
Senator
TeenaP

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: [b]Application for LG 23 or any wing[/b]   [b]Application for LG 23 or any wing[/b] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 9:01 am

Please contact morbidlyobese or fulham f.c. from LG22. You aren't in the NW, but they have some players near you. I will leave it up to their decision whether they want to take you or not.

If so, welcome. If not, sorry and we wish you the best.

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [b]Application for LG 23 or any wing[/b]   [b]Application for LG 23 or any wing[/b] Empty

Back to top Go down

[b]Application for LG 23 or any wing[/b]
Page 1 of 1