Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Applications from Darwin and Gia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darwin
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Applications from Darwin and Gia Empty
PostSubject: Applications from Darwin and Gia   Applications from Darwin and Gia EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 1:54 pm

I am currently sitting for Gia, this application contains the relevant information for both of us. We are applying for whichever wing of LG or COHORT would be geographically appropriate, if we are accepted into separate wings, this is fine by both of us.

Username: Darwin
Coordinates:

Grand Floridian (-6, 227)
Wilderness Lodge (-4, 227)
Polynesian Resort (-5, 228)
Contemporary Resort (-7, 228)

(cities near Sengie, who will be applying soon)
Animal Kingdom Lodge (-196, 145)
Coronado Springs (-195, 144)

(cities near Gia, application below)
Old Key West (-159, 195)
Port Orleans (-157, 193)

Population: 3588

Number Villages: 8

Style of play: Primarily defensive, but I am also in the top 1000 of attackers on the server

Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: No

Current alliance and why you are leaving it: ~Aeon~, leaving because most of our members are unable to defend themselves, and it appears that most of the NW will soon have to choose sides between LG/Cohort and Triumph/KOAR, we want to be on the winning side

Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I am a very active player, quick to defend my allies and ready to stand up to enemies, I have outgrown most of the major players in my area since joining and remain on good terms with the one I haven't.

Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: I am located near the cities of Long Rider (Cohort 6), we have been on peaceful terms for a few months now

Sengie, Gia, and I are all IRL friends, sitters for each other, and have cities near each other, we stay active on each other's accounts and keep things organized

Username: Gia
Coordinates:

Pleasure Island (-158, 194)
Disney West Side (-159, 194)
Disney Marketplace (-159, 193)
Fort Wilderness (-160, 195)

(cities near Darwin, application above)
Artist Point (-6, 225)
California Grill (-8, 228)

(cities near Sengie, who will be applying soon)
Boma (-196, 146)

Population: 2882

Number Villages: 7

Style of play: Primarily defensive

Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: No

Current alliance and why you are leaving it: ~Aeon~, leaving because most of our members are unable to defend themselves, and it appears that most of the NW will soon have to choose sides between LG/Cohort and Triumph/KOAR, we want to be on the winning side

Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I have maintained good relations with my neighbors, and have successfully defended myself and my allies whenever needed

Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: None within my 15x15 as far as I know

Sengie, Darwin, and I are all IRL friends, sitters for each other, and have cities near each other, we stay active on each other's accounts and keep things organized
Back to top Go down
Long Rider
Imperian
Imperian
Long Rider

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Applications from Darwin and Gia   Applications from Darwin and Gia EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:06 pm

Welcome aboard Darwin. I guess this moves us from personal allies to straight up allies.
Back to top Go down
http://home.gci.net/~ak-craig/
Darwin
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Applications from Darwin and Gia   Applications from Darwin and Gia EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:21 pm

Glad to be part of the team, and to have Gia accepted as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications from Darwin and Gia   Applications from Darwin and Gia Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications from Darwin and Gia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Area :: Application-
Jump to: