Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application for Maknor Doom

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application for Maknor Doom Empty
PostSubject: Application for Maknor Doom   Application for Maknor Doom EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 2:54 pm

Username: Maknor Doom
Location coord Doom Citadel (-232 | 29) Doom Guard (-233 | 29) Doom Keep (-232 | 30) Doom Land (-297 | 42) Doom Refuge (-299 | 39)
Doom Tower (-223 | 33)

Population:Total Population 2731
Number Villages: 6

Style of play: offensive

Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: I have only been attacked three times in this game and only once recently which was actually by an LG20 member.

Current alliance and why you are leaving it: Emerald Knights, very small and as this game progresses it is getting evident that one must be a part of it not just sitting in the game. I wish to be a part of it. Also, I am more aggressive than most in my alliance and am forced to curb my nature because they are wanting to be more peaceful. I like them all very much but it is not as good a match as it once was.

Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I have progressed well in my time on this server and am in a decent area in relation to other LG members. I am very willing to help others and would eagerly participate in any battles that my assistance is requested in.

Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: Elundial LG15

Anything else that would help us make a decision: Nothing other than as I said before I am very willing to do what is necessary to help out in the coming days of conflict on this server.
Back to top Go down
TeenaP
Senator
Senator
TeenaP

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Application for Maknor Doom   Application for Maknor Doom EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:37 am

Please send me your troop information via an in game message. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
G. Mollo

PostSubject: Re: Application for Maknor Doom   Application for Maknor Doom EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 5:23 pm

If it helps any, I want to give commendations Maknor for he is a very good and active member. While I'll be sad to see him go, I hope you will consider his application seriously and know that he'll be a good aquisition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Maknor Doom   Application for Maknor Doom Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Maknor Doom
Page 1 of 1