Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application for Cowdrill

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application for Cowdrill Empty
PostSubject: Application for Cowdrill   Application for Cowdrill EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 5:49 am

Username: Cowdrill

Location coord (-101|246)

Population: 2105

Number Villages: 5 (5th village just taken from another player)

Style of play: offensive raider/aggressive attacker

Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance:
No, i am the largest player for some distance near me.

Current alliance and why you are leaving it:
just joined Brit Emp, as i was without an alliance, have been with -B- and 132. Not sure Brit Emp is for me as most of the players are in SE and NE, and i'm in the NW. I want to be part of an alliance that is going somewhere, all the ones close to me are quite small, i am looking to grow as a player and village, and be a part of the end game where i can make a difference.

Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?:
I have grown to a size that puts me in the top 2000, and my army size is growing. I am starting to use it on my neighbours so that i dominate my area. this has sent me up into the top 1800 offensive players and rising. All this from 14th Nov, without buying Gold.

Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?:
Sahibaba (LG20)
Terr (LG19)

Anything else that would help us make a decision:
Your alliance seems to be well organised, and looking very serious about 'end game'. i want to play a part in that and don't want to build all my villages just to sit on my own and be destroyed instantly. I want to be able to help others when it all kicks off at the end.
I am very active, active all day when at work, and also at home (basically addicted to the game!!)
Back to top Go down
TeenaP
Senator
Senator
TeenaP

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Application for Cowdrill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Cowdrill   Application for Cowdrill EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:33 am

Please send me a message in game with your troop information. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Application for Cowdrill
Page 1 of 1