Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

alliance with Lords1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
plexmedi

alliance with Lords1 Empty
PostSubject: alliance with Lords1   alliance with Lords1 EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 11:31 am

Hi, I am the leader of Lords1. I have been interested in an alliance with you for a very long time. We have a nephew of one of your members in our alliance and he has been working with his uncle to get us an alliance. He told me to come here.

We want an alliance because we have members close to you and want to stat working together to destroy those that you need help (if you need any) to destroy. We could change our name and become a academy for the Legions. I also would have my alliance help you in the world wonder conquest and anything else you need help with. Thanks for considering us!
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: alliance with Lords1   alliance with Lords1 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:39 am

I'll contact you in the game and we'll talk ..
Back to top Go down
plexmedi

PostSubject: Re: alliance with Lords1   alliance with Lords1 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 7:48 pm

So umm... not to be rude but what happend to the conversation?
Back to top Go down
djchill
Equites Caesaris
Equites Caesaris

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: alliance with Lords1   alliance with Lords1 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 7:50 pm

Be patient, Cocoa is busy right now.

Perhaps direct your enquiry to Oh-G in game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/djchill1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alliance with Lords1   alliance with Lords1 Empty

Back to top Go down

alliance with Lords1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Area :: Diplomatie-
Jump to: