Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

alliance with R.P.K.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jhon per

alliance with R.P.K. Empty
PostSubject: alliance with R.P.K.   alliance with R.P.K. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 2:23 pm

we are a very offensive oriented group and are willing to back you up when ever you may need assistance. we have sub groups all over the map including the NW, NE, SE, SW.

let me know if you need more info from us.

thanks

Jhon Peru
R.P.K.
Back to top Go down
Lordperrin6969
Senator
Senator
Lordperrin6969

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: alliance with R.P.K.   alliance with R.P.K. EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 6:19 pm

Have you ever participated in any wars?
Back to top Go down
jhon per

PostSubject: Re: alliance with R.P.K.   alliance with R.P.K. EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 6:56 am

yes we have we where recently at war with the TURK alliance due to some raids against our members. we destroyed the leader and after a few days he deleted his own account. we are a very organized alliance and can mobilize our large armies in very little time and target specific people well. also for the higher ranked people they are required to have a tournament square in order to send units faster. another advantage we have that i have mentioned before we are located in all 4 corners of the map and are able to support all the other LG branches adequately and efficiently.
Back to top Go down
Dom14
Imperian
Imperian
Dom14

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: alliance with R.P.K.   alliance with R.P.K. EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 9:46 am

I can vouch that they are an efficient alliance
Back to top Go down
jhon per

PostSubject: Re: alliance with R.P.K.   alliance with R.P.K. EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 11:32 am

another thing i would like to point out is that we have a lot of the same allies so it would only seem natural that we too would work well together.
Back to top Go down
jhon per

PostSubject: Re: alliance with R.P.K.   alliance with R.P.K. EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 9:00 am

so what do you say can we be allies or what
Back to top Go down
dman
Equites Legati
Equites Legati
dman

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: alliance with R.P.K.   alliance with R.P.K. EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 6:33 pm

My bro is in that alliance. for his sake i am not saying his name but he loves that alliance. in someplaces the pirate theme gets anoying some times, lol
i vouge for an alliance. but pleese make an alliance with LG and the acdemies. People are haveing trouble with CFE who are allied with the almighty LG's
Back to top Go down
Lordperrin6969
Senator
Senator
Lordperrin6969

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: alliance with R.P.K.   alliance with R.P.K. EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 9:17 pm

I can't say no. If they can manage to make people delete, like a certain lg wing is doing [which I won't say], I can't say no.

I think they should be in...but! If you are willing to handle many enemies and fight in our wars. Very Happy Just kidding, that decision of "If you are willing to handle many enemies and fight in our wars." has to be asked by our general diplomats, oznag and xplosive are not replying to this topic...?
Back to top Go down
jhon per

PostSubject: Re: alliance with R.P.K.   alliance with R.P.K. EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 4:00 pm

we are willing and able to fight i am confident that we will make great allies and you can call to us when ever you may need us let me Jhon peru know.

i will wait for your alliance invite.
Back to top Go down
jhon per

PostSubject: Re: alliance with R.P.K.   alliance with R.P.K. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 8:44 am

well i have not heard word from you in a while so i dont know what is going on anyways i am writing to see if i can get an update of the situation
Back to top Go down
DOD
Equites Legati
Equites Legati

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: alliance with R.P.K.   alliance with R.P.K. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 10:46 am

There was some movement around at the top, and the diplomatic post was empty for a bit. But I think they've assigned a new diplomat dude, so hopefully you'll get an answer in a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
jhon peru
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: alliance with R.P.K.   alliance with R.P.K. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 2:47 am

oh ok thanks for the update i went ahead and sent alliance invites to some of the LG alliances so i hope to hear back from them soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alliance with R.P.K.   alliance with R.P.K. Empty

Back to top Go down

alliance with R.P.K.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Area :: Diplomatie-
Jump to: