Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alliance w/ Emerald

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Green Mo

Alliance w/ Emerald Empty
PostSubject: Alliance w/ Emerald   Alliance w/ Emerald EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 9:26 am

Greeting,

I am The Green Molloy, leader of a mid-lvl alliance known as The Emerald Knights (EMERALD). We are interested in setting up some form of diplomatic relations with LG and Cohort. Currently, we are allied with Cohort6 thanks to a good recommendation from Lowspender. Also, we are on very good terms with two LG players in our area, Aylewand and Elundial, and it has been suggested by them that we seek to formalize the relationship between Emerald and The Almighty Legions.

While I'll admit we're not the largest of alliances, we are very active players and can hold our own when need be. If you have any questions, you can message me Green Molloy in game, or I'll be happy to answer them here, whichever you prefer. Thank you for your time.

The Green Molloy (Grand Master - The Emerald Knights)
Back to top Go down

Alliance w/ Emerald
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Area :: Diplomatie-
Jump to: