Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application in any wings if possible

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leb

Application in any wings if possible Empty
PostSubject: Application in any wings if possible   Application in any wings if possible EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 4:51 am

Username: lebial

Location coord: Death Note(-123|135)
Under Oath (-60|139)
Bless the Fall (-60|140)

Population: 900

Number Villages: 3

Style of play: offensive, defensive and raider –all but under constant attacks im a defensive one

Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: Yes, Panaxas(LG15), dmazck(LG17), jamyr(LG17)

Current alliance and why you are leaving it: None

Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: Even if im under attack I still grow, I learn, I defend. Also im near in other LG players so in my play style now, I can help in defense if given the chance. And I will do anything for the good of LG.

Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: yes, rikell(LG14), senbonzakura(Cohort6), Symphony M(LG14), derelict(LG15), jackpot(CohortV), jamyr(LG17)

Anything else that would help us make a decision: I will grow much faster, and be able to help the players when ever needed, im selfless, I think of others first before me.

Hoping for the best. Thank you for reading.
Razz
Back to top Go down
rikell
Imperian
Imperian
rikell

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Application in any wings if possible   Application in any wings if possible EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 5:06 am

lebial is my personal and real life friend, even though someone got his 1st settled village i see him still grow amidst all the attackers, his population once rose to 800 then dropped to 500 and now he stand, grows and grows, he still pursue and never give up, so im two thumbs up to him! hope you consider him to be a part of our wonderful family ^_^
Back to top Go down
Alextodda
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Application in any wings if possible   Application in any wings if possible EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 10:31 am

rikell

I can tell from experience that he will not be in unless he gets the attackers to agree to stop attacking. If you would like him in, I would suggest contacting those that he says are attacking on his behalf.

Once that is completed, he would then be considered.

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
rikell
Imperian
Imperian
rikell

PostSubject: Re: Application in any wings if possible   Application in any wings if possible EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:49 pm

i know that alextodda, i'll do that thank you for the advice! ^_^
Back to top Go down
TeenaP
Senator
Senator
TeenaP

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Application in any wings if possible   Application in any wings if possible EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:06 am

I remember Lebial from the Ligers and the Tigers. If his attackers agree, I'll see about finding him a spot in an academy. Otherwise, there isn't much to be done. Please let me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
rikell
Imperian
Imperian
rikell

PostSubject: Re: Application in any wings if possible   Application in any wings if possible EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 4:25 am

lebial is now cohort 6 and the attackers agreed to stop!=) thank you all!=)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application in any wings if possible   Application in any wings if possible Empty

Back to top Go down

Application in any wings if possible
Page 1 of 1