Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

application to any vacant LGwings or Academies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
san

application to any vacant LGwings or Academies Empty
PostSubject: application to any vacant LGwings or Academies   application to any vacant LGwings or Academies EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 10:03 am

Username: sanin

Location coord: L(-60|193)
Light(-61|196)

Population: 617

Number Villages: 2

Style of play: offensive, defensive and raider- all

Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: Absolutely none

Current alliance and why you are leaving it: #S#, bunch of inactive players, no communication and lack of leadership, I don’t fit in, because im always active and kickin.

Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I have troops(def and off) bigger than my population, and siege troops(both cata and ram ready for dispense), if you want visual inspection for proof I can provide. Just to see im telling the truth.

Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: yes, but they are from my hard south, Vlad(CohortV) and Heko(LG15) and to my hard north its vorhees(CohortV) and Almagest(LG19)

Anything else that would help us make a decision: I an active player, builds troops everyday, and work as a team player, I will do my best for the alliance not what the alliance will do for me.

thank you for reading Godbless cheers
Back to top Go down
rikell
Imperian
Imperian
rikell

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: application to any vacant LGwings or Academies   application to any vacant LGwings or Academies EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 5:10 am

sounds great, gudluck on your application!=)
Back to top Go down
TeenaP
Senator
Senator
TeenaP

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: application to any vacant LGwings or Academies   application to any vacant LGwings or Academies EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 6:31 am

Hi Sanin, please contact Carcerian about becoming a part of Cohort V. Thanks.

flower
Back to top Go down
san

PostSubject: Re: application to any vacant LGwings or Academies   application to any vacant LGwings or Academies EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:38 am

thank you ma'am will do as you order! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application to any vacant LGwings or Academies   application to any vacant LGwings or Academies Empty

Back to top Go down

application to any vacant LGwings or Academies
Page 1 of 1