Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

application to join alliance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cowboy h

application to join alliance Empty
PostSubject: application to join alliance   application to join alliance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:23 am

Username:cowboy henk
Location coord(-236|174)
Population:135
Number Villages: only 1
Style of play: defensive because I’m still in the developing mode
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: NO
Current alliance and why you are leaving it:just fun, I want to leave it because there are too many red and grey dots (who aren’t kicked)
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I hope to become on your level sometime in the future so we can try to beat everyone and conquer the whole NW region!!!
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: inhio (legion 14)
Anything else that would help us make a decision: Conquering the whole NW region!!!
Back to top Go down
TeenaP
Senator
Senator
TeenaP

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: application to join alliance   application to join alliance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 3:45 am

I'm afraid you don't meet the recruitment standards for LG or our academies. I wish you the much success in the game and please feel free to apply again when you are a bit bigger. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
cowboy h

PostSubject: Re: application to join alliance   application to join alliance EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 4:04 am

thx for the intrest, and i will apply again when i am much stronger and bigger

Greetz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application to join alliance   application to join alliance Empty

Back to top Go down

application to join alliance
Page 1 of 1