Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[b]I want to join you[/b]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fogoio

[b]I want to join you[/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]I want to join you[/b]   [b]I want to join you[/b] EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 10:46 pm

Username: Fogoio
Population: 460 +
1 village
Play: 1st time Travian player, play everyday, sometimes login several times a day. At the moment I'm a passive/defensive player mainly because I'm building up my city and trying to figure out the game.

Attacked: get attacked a few times a week by different players without much consequences.

Other alliances: never belonged to any.

Neighbors that belong to LG: Dmazck LG17 Detrix LG14 Ishida Uryuu and Lillicat LG19

Why I'm choosing LG: 1. It seems like a strong well established alliance.
2. I have looked around and LG has good terms and rules, is not radical crazy or unorganized, the members seem nice knowledgeable and friendly.
3. Almost everyone around my area seems to belong to an LG of some sort, it just makes sense to join in.

Why you want me: I'm an active, hard working, fast learning player. I'm loyal and won't be afraid to help members that might need assistance. I'm enjoying this game and with some direction from an alliance I might learn and become a real good asset to the alliance.
Back to top Go down
TeenaP
Senator
Senator
TeenaP

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2007-11-11

[b]I want to join you[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]I want to join you[/b]   [b]I want to join you[/b] EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:41 am

I'm afraid you are a bit too small for our academies. Please feel free to reapply later when you are a bit larger. Best of luck to you. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

[b]I want to join you[/b]
Page 1 of 1