Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

READ FIRST Before applying

Go down 
+8
d_tyme_3rd
dman
Lordperrin6969
dsborginal
Dom14
BASS MAN
teutonian
Cocoa
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ADMIN_

READ FIRST Before applying Empty
PostSubject: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyMon Sep 03, 2007 12:09 pm

Welcome to our home, please be respectful.

Don't apply if you don't meet our minimum requirements: at least 500 population and at least 2 cities !! It also doesn't matter your location on the map !!

To apply provide:

Username:
Location coord(XXX|XXX)
Population:
Number Villages:
Style of play: offensive defensive raider...
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: P.S.: Don't expect to hide from farmers here!!
Current alliance and why you are leaving it:
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?:
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?:

Anything else that would help us make a decision:

We will discussed about it in the private area and you will be notified. We might post questions so please answer them as much as you can.

Failure to follow this model, will just make your application rejected.

Thank you

Admin
Back to top Go down
kocha4

PostSubject: apply for your alliance   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 4:27 am

Username: dinoz44
Location coord(-104|45)
Population: 363
Number Villages: 1
Style of play: offensive raider
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: P.S.: no
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: =R= (there is no activity here)
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: because i am a very active player and i like this game
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: Judini

the only is that i think i will enjoy more the game than now because i will collaborate with o lot of players and the challenges will be more than now

Thank you,

kocha4
Back to top Go down
raish

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 1:55 am

Username: raish
Location coord (-141|58)
Population: 280
Style of play: defensive, but it is just beginning,
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: P.S.: was ZINO, member of SC2 ving, but now we help each other Smile
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: NATO. We are just two players, (kashay)
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: My village is growing each day by 5%-7%.
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: No, i will be first Smile

p.s. Please apply my good friend, kashay too. His story and location is quite close to my.
Back to top Go down
raphael

PostSubject: i want to joint please   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 4:44 am

Username: raphael
Location coord(-171|85)
Population: 188
Style of play: offensive raider
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: P.S.: no
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: there is no alliance that i have joint before
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: i like this game and i want to help each other
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: anneaux

i want to joint your alliance because your alliance have a strong relationship and i want to help each other as much as i can help

Thank you
Back to top Go down
murciano

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 1:04 am

Username:Murciano
Location coord(-8|117)
Population:553
Style of play: defensive raider...
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: Sometime
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: NO
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I'm so progressive player grow up to 5% a day
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: Yes 1) Spectratos(-11,117)

Create relationship with another aliance, and help to defend troops.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Dr.MiVeC

PostSubject: hi   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 12:08 pm

hi . i am Dr.MiVeC (-68/-114) and i would like to join SC2-LG15 . i join almost 2 times everyday and i already have 2 villages. i play offence game and i had attacked 1 time from sho (SWAT alliance). i want to join the alliance becouse the alliance i already belong is very small for me:P
Back to top Go down
Dr.MiVeC

PostSubject: hi   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 12:17 pm

Username: Dr.MiVeC
Location coord(-68/-114)
Population:619
Number Villages: 2
Style of play: offence
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: 1 time from sho (SWAT)
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: DU i am to big for them and the most are inactive
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: i grow up quickly , i am at least 2 times every day online and i can control my area
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: i dont know.
Anything else that would help us make a decision: i have mate from server2 SKLOEP
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Giank10

PostSubject: wanna join   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 8:30 am

hello, I'm Giank10, coords (-73|37), I have 2 villages, population of 472, currently in manus alliance, and I want to join one of legi's alliances, what do I have to do for this? G.MAN (my cousin) told me that this is a verry good alliance, and I should try to join it
Back to top Go down
Surskis

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 1:34 pm

Username:Surskius
Location coord(-31|15)
Population:525
Number Villages:2
Style of play: defensive
Current alliance and why you are leaving it:i wasn't in aliance on this server
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?:because i'm very acctive,often i'm online 24h/per day.also my soldiers have very good defence lvl
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?:player -ooo-,shinz,paddy,tamoshanter. and lots of others players from this aliance
Anything else that would help us make a decision:i know how to play this game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Alliance Application - Borgea   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyFri Sep 21, 2007 8:27 am

Username: Borgea
Location coord(XXX|XXX)

Eilandonan (Capital) 667 (-41|80)
Glenelg 435 (-56|98)
Applecross 262 (-46|85)
Lochalsh 258 (-43|82)
Storr 132 (-42|81)

Population: 1754
Number Villages: 5
Style of play: defensive currently building offence
Are you under attack by anyone : No
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: MERC - I formed it but more as an experiment and it's outlived it's usefullness
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I'm very active, team player.
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: Leri

Anything else that would help us make a decision: Current rank = 297. 1st time playing Travian but I'm a quick learner and I've been playing strategy games forever. I want to join a top alliance so I can learn more but I'm willing to contribute whatever is expected.
Back to top Go down
sugandsp

PostSubject: interested in representing the alliance and being a part.   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyTue Oct 16, 2007 7:32 pm

Username: sugandspice
Location coord(139|72)
Population:297
Number Villages:1
Style of play: offensive
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: i have battles on and off, after all its a game, have to enjoy the fun of it.
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: myself created. not leaving it, but would want all my team to represent the Almighty LG13.
Im active, Aggressive and a good strategy maker. i wouldnt brag too much about my self, but i got wat it takes to face a storm.
aliasad85
Anything else that would help us make a decision: Try me, not a disappointment. And im there to answer the call.
Back to top Go down
Peeboy

PostSubject: I would like to join   READ FIRST Before applying EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 2:03 pm

Username: Peeboy
Location coord(XXX|XXX) (-141,13)
Population: 762
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: P.S.: Don't expect to hide from farmers here!! not under any attack, except occassional farming
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: Fairplay, too small and inactive
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I like teamwork, and helping to defend others in the alliance
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: I see guster near me, not sure who else
Back to top Go down
Blunion

PostSubject: Application to Join Alliance (Highest Legion possible.)   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 7:27 pm

[size=18]

Username: Blunion
Location co-ordinates: (-143|148) and my second village is (-151|138)
Population: Total 311, Original Village 260+, Second 51+
Style of play: Any style given but rarely offensive
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: I am not under attack by anyone.
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: A-Team. I am wishing to leave the A-Team alliance because the standards in the alliance do not meet what I am looking for.
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance? You guys are strict in ranking and expect a lot of activity, which I can perform under 24 hours, and occasionally 48 hours, due to education.
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they? I have not discovered any alliance members in any of the legions around me. If I do I will tell you if you would like me to.

Anything else that would help us make a decision: I constantly upgrade my resources more than my village center, so some days you will expect a low population increase by less than 10-15. With faster resources come faster buildings and troops, and also I will be glad to supply resources (no more than 1000 in each) to members who may need it, but not so often, so I have chance to make that 1000 each to 2000 each resources. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-aisberg

PostSubject: hi   READ FIRST Before applying EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 12:00 pm

Username: aisberg
Location coord(-118|154)
Population: 1678
Number Villages: 4
Style of play: offensive
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: no,i attack some alliances
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: i was in my band,but,the player who support me, enter in your alliance (cofetarii)
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: very active
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: nitro3(LG17)
Anything else that would help us make a decision: i am the biggest player in my area,i help my team if i can
Back to top Go down
Greeting

PostSubject: Application for Alliance   READ FIRST Before applying EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 3:20 pm

User name: Chino
Location cord (-108|159)
Population: 702
Style of play: offensive defensive raider... Offensive
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: P.S.: Don't expect to hide from farmers here!! I am not under attack
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: My alliance "my band" disbanded and I was told to apply here
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I am a very friendly person and am willing to participate in team attacks or lend my hand to anyone that would like my help. Also I'm in it to win it.
Any of our alliance member are you neighbors if so who are they?: Aisberg is in my area and is a great teammate to have

Anything else that would help us make a decision: I have only been playing for two months and am at 70 plus, I use my gold and have effective communication.
Back to top Go down
Highland

PostSubject: wishing to apply for LG17   READ FIRST Before applying EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 11:47 pm

User name: Highlander
Location cord: (-22|-175), (-168|-161)
Population: 462
Style of play: defensive raider (i think)
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: Haven't been attacked for quite a while (was under attack from Southend for a bit as I didn't wish to join their alliance, but they have backed off now).

Current alliance and why you are leaving it: Current alliance is Dirt. Am looking to leave as there seems to be a bit of turmoil within the alliance (with leaders leaving/defecting).
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: If there is a call for help, I'll help (resources troops etc) even if it leaves my towns vulnerable.
Any of our alliance member are you neighbors if so who are they?:I haven't come across any yet, but I'm keeping an eye out! pirat

Anything else that would help us make a decision: Not quite sure to be honest (I'm no good as a salesperson) . I pop in daily, am a good neighbour and will be able to help out when someone is in a pinch.

Thanks for your time, I hope to hear from you soon!
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 11:20 am

Talk to zurrin to give you an invite into our academy !!
Back to top Go down
nitsua27

PostSubject: Application for LG14   READ FIRST Before applying EmptySat Nov 17, 2007 4:19 pm

Username:nitsua2789
Coordinates: -177/-50 & -177/-51
Population: 633
Number of Villages: 2
Style of Play:Offensive/Attacker
Are you under attack:No
Current alliance and leaving reason: (~Noob~), it was an alliance i founded temporarley after i quit KOK NW, also i wanted an awsome high ranked alliance.
Why Would you be a good addition: Well, i have just reasearched catapults, and my army so far,(still in progress), has 40 equites imps, 5 battering rams, and 7 fire catapults, also, i have alot of reasources, and i am also very loyal and will help out as much as i can.
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: Im not sure, but i have some people in the ally i want to leave near Turk Ozdemir, (he's is in LG14 which is what i wanted to join).
Anything else that would help us make a decision:Well, 2 things, one, my army is still in development from my last war so there will be much more of it soon, also, i will be willing to do anything for the alliance that is needed.Also, i was a former member of KOK NW, so i have access to their forums, and they probably havent banned me because they were so busy with the war.
Back to top Go down
acehigh

PostSubject: application   READ FIRST Before applying EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 3:01 pm

Username:acehigh
Location coord(-231|56)
Population:411 and growing

Style of play: semi raider, mostly self sustaining, protector

Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: no

Current alliance and why you are leaving it: the top members of my alliance have all left for KOAR-W, i want to join an established alliance

Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I am always active, and i have an army to defend anyone in turmoil. i have had to protect many alliance members and have crushed any enemy who unnecessarily attacked fellow alliance members. currently catapult ready

thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
fil

PostSubject: application   READ FIRST Before applying EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 3:13 pm

Username:fil
Location coord(-214|120), (-211|122)
Population:446
Number Villages:2 including a 15 cropper

Style of play: raider and self sustaining

Current alliance and why you are leaving it:phoenix, the alliance is loosing members and are defecting

Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: i have a 15 crop village which i hope to use to house a massive army. im always active and am used to coordinating attacks with alliance members. i'm protective of my alliance members and am very friendly.
Back to top Go down
hillbill

PostSubject: i need an alliance   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyWed Nov 21, 2007 2:26 pm

User name: hillbilly
Location cord (-51|162)
Population: 681
Number Villages: 4
Style of play: defending allys and raiding
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: P.S.: im not under attack.
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: My alliance nmoon.
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?:i help others and im a good player
Anything else that would help us make a decision:im strongley active
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Application to highest possible Legion and/or COHORT6 Acdy.   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 2:34 pm

User name: Blunion
Location cord: Atlantis: (-143|148) ; Burn: (-151|138)
Population: 506+
Style of play: offensive defensive raider... An overdose of Defensive, slow thinking offensive raider.
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: P.S.: Don't expect to hide from farmers here!! Most Recent Attack was from Mr. Niceguy in MALLET
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: A Team. Alliance refuses to ask MALLET and Mr. Niceguy to please stay back
Why you think you would be a good addition to Legions alliances?: I am willing to put in my resources to help other members. I am also willing to put up a defense. I will not give up until my population's destruction gives me a negative profit 4 times in a row.
Any of our alliance member are you neighbors if so who are they?: Csatsias LG19, Banebane LG13, Laupus Cesar LG19, MOSSJSS LG19, Evil Dragon LG19, Lalas LG15, chrmet2 LG19, Tulius Detritus LG19

Anything else that would help us make a decision: I am extremely active, looking for a best possible strict legion (not so strict that I have to go out of my studies and education please! Sad ) , also I will be willing to provide any member the best needed possible defense with Praetorians, because I am a Roman. Thanks, and good luck to the legions...

Blunion
Back to top Go down
hahaman1

PostSubject: joining the alliance   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyThu Nov 22, 2007 7:32 pm

Username:Hahaman1100
Location cord(-60|182)
Population:316
Style of play: even amont of every thing
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: was in nmoon. some one said that they were going to get demolished so i quit a
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: i am willing to help eny were you need me and will follow all your alliances rules
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: vlad
Anything else that would help us make a decision: i am very active
Back to top Go down
wariodud

PostSubject: application   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 7:50 pm

Username:wariodude2
Location cord: -196|27
Population:561
Number Villages:2 and gettin my 3rd really soon(2 days)
Style of play: mainly offensive raider
Current alliance and why you are leaving it:P-I-M-P bc there was no purpose in that alliance.
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: bc i am on everyday and know a lot about travian.
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: yes, beachbum. we r good friends
Anything else that would help us make a decision: beachbum wanted me in the alliance so he'll have a close neighbor =]
Back to top Go down
jchiller

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 3:20 am

Username: jchillerup

Location coord (-224 | 89) and (-226 | 93)

Population: 402

Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: no. not seriously.

Current alliance and why you are leaving it: I'm in the alliance of FUN right now. It's not very serious, people don't help each other, people are very immature and don't really take the game seriously.

I have a 15-crop village, that I'll gladly share with the rest of the alliance.

Nope.

I'm active for at least an hour every day. I'm very serious about the game, and I expect my alliance to be serious, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying Empty

Back to top Go down

READ FIRST Before applying
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next