Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

READ FIRST Before applying

Go down 
+8
d_tyme_3rd
dman
Lordperrin6969
dsborginal
Dom14
BASS MAN
teutonian
Cocoa
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jquatsch

READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: i would like to join   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 3:41 pm

Username: jquatsch
Coordinates: (-190/75)(-195/76)
Villages: 2
Population: 722
Style: defensive/raider
Why: because i being part of the might LG 14 is close to me and i'd feel alot better being in a closer alliance and the OV was getting old.
Help: i'm always expanding.
Back to top Go down
therealwebber
Senator
Senator

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 4:25 pm

U wont make it into LG14 if thats what your asking, but LG23 or LG20 might be a possibility.
Back to top Go down
dman
Equites Legati
Equites Legati
dman

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 4:27 pm

he will probobly get into the bigger adadmey but he will be there till 2000 pop.
Back to top Go down
superlau

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 12:51 am

i am repplying for LG 22, because they won't let in LG15 because my population is to low for that alliance.
but for LG 22 not.
so i want a reaction from the recruiter if i am in.
i hope he reads this all soon.
Back to top Go down
Anamarin

PostSubject: Request to apply for LG alliances   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 1:02 am

Username: Anamarinana
Location coord(-140|20)
Population: 997
Number Villages: 3
Style of play: offensive defensive raider...RAIDER & Defensive
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: P.S.: Don't expect to hide from farmers here!! Yes, Van Effen (Cohort V), Camelakos (LG17), and Striker (LG17)
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: KOAR NE fell apart all top players left to concentrate on server 1 (so they say) Lady Jocelyn and all who followed her. I would like to participate with an active and an end game prepared alliance. Also, I have two brothers in LG19 (Willy and Muhaha).
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance? I like to contribute where I am able either with resources or troops. I also am online usually at least twice a day if not more.

Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?:
LG13 Guster and SPO
LG14 Cosmin92
LG15 tethoryl and a_mario
LG17 Camelakos, Striker and peeboy
Cohort V Van Effen

Anything else that would help us make a decision: I like this war game.

Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 2:03 pm

superlau wrote:
Username: Superlaulau25
Population: 806
Number of villages: 2
Style of playing: i am a defensive raider
I am not under attack by anyone of you, but i just think you are a very strong alliance and the Lg alliances are very close near me so I can send quicklie reinforcements.
Current alliance I'm leaving: #S# there are a very inactief alliance and they don't care about other alliance members.
I think i make a good addition for the alliace because i know much about the game because i finished server 3 nl in the top 100 and i care about the others in the alliance, so i am willing to send all me troops in for reinforcements for anyone how is in trouble.
The closest players from the LG alliance are: indrani108 (LG19)
derelict (LG15)
_Lebac_ (LG 15)
Smooboo (LG 15)
and many more.
Anything else that would help us make a decision: I have a big army and willing to help the alliance members.

Ok, you can join LG22 but you need to have at least a sitter from LG22 alliance ! Also we need to know if you're under atack or not .. if you're not atack and willing to have a sitter from LG22 they you have my go to join !!
Back to top Go down
bohobeck

PostSubject: Application to join   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 2:04 pm

To apply provide:

Username: Bohobecky

Location coord:
Bohemia (Capital) -146/103
Hamlet of Pendle -146/102

Population: 894

Number Villages: 2

Style of play: a bit of everything, always defensive, doing more raiding, and happy to be on the offensive when necessary.

Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: not under attack or being farmed. Just settled a 'mis-understanding' with FWP - will provide more details if necessary. - Alls well now.

Current alliance and why you are leaving it: << DM >> Alliance founder left, handed account to complete numpty who used my resources and troops willy nilly for his friends benefit, alliance has no direction or leadership any more and no one is interested in taking it further.

Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?:
I work hard on building my account up, I am a team player - should people need help with resources, attacks etc I am always happy to help. Active on forums etc. I love the game and I am passionate about it!

joejoe2 (LG19) - lovely chap - recommended yourselves as an alliance worth joining. Mentioned the LG academy might be a good place for me to start?
x.ajax (LG19)
evilprince (LG19)
mmurdoch (LG19)

Anything else that would help us make a decision:
Other than pleading and begging which to be quite honest is not what I would consider the best first impression - urmm no not much more info to give you.

I have followed the LG Alliances progress and I am very impressed. If allowed to join I would do my upmost to help build LG into the best alliance body in Travian.

Look forward to hearing your decision.
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 2:49 pm

jquatsch wrote:
Username: jquatsch
Coordinates: (-190/75)(-195/76)
Villages: 2
Population: 722
Style: defensive/raider
Why: because i being part of the might LG 14 is close to me and i'd feel alot better being in a closer alliance and the OV was getting old.
Help: i'm always expanding.
You can join LG23 if you're not under atack by any LG or allies .. contact djchill and ask for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 3:56 am

Anamarin wrote:
Username: Anamarinana
Location coord(-140|20)
Population: 997
Style of play: offensive defensive raider...RAIDER & Defensive
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: P.S.: Don't expect to hide from farmers here!! Yes, Van Effen (Cohort V), Camelakos (LG17), and Striker (LG17)
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: KOAR NE fell apart all top players left to concentrate on server 1 (so they say) Lady Jocelyn and all who followed her. I would like to participate with an active and an end game prepared alliance. Also, I have two brothers in LG19 (Willy and Muhaha).
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance? I like to contribute where I am able either with resources or troops. I also am online usually at least twice a day if not more.

LG13 Guster and SPO
LG14 Cosmin92
LG15 tethoryl and a_mario
LG17 Camelakos, Striker and peeboy
Cohort V Van Effen

Anything else that would help us make a decision: I like this war game.

I see you already joined LG19 Smile
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 4:00 am

bohobeck wrote:
To apply provide:

Username: Bohobecky

Location coord:
Bohemia (Capital) -146/103
Hamlet of Pendle -146/102

Population: 894

Number Villages: 2

Style of play: a bit of everything, always defensive, doing more raiding, and happy to be on the offensive when necessary.

Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: not under attack or being farmed. Just settled a 'mis-understanding' with FWP - will provide more details if necessary. - Alls well now.

Current alliance and why you are leaving it: << DM >> Alliance founder left, handed account to complete numpty who used my resources and troops willy nilly for his friends benefit, alliance has no direction or leadership any more and no one is interested in taking it further.

I work hard on building my account up, I am a team player - should people need help with resources, attacks etc I am always happy to help. Active on forums etc. I love the game and I am passionate about it!

joejoe2 (LG19) - lovely chap - recommended yourselves as an alliance worth joining. Mentioned the LG academy might be a good place for me to start?
x.ajax (LG19)
evilprince (LG19)
mmurdoch (LG19)

Anything else that would help us make a decision:
Other than pleading and begging which to be quite honest is not what I would consider the best first impression - urmm no not much more info to give you.

I have followed the LG Alliances progress and I am very impressed. If allowed to join I would do my upmost to help build LG into the best alliance body in Travian.

Look forward to hearing your decision.

You can join LG23 !
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 9:30 am

Username: Empress_Chrissy
Location coord(-168|142)
Population:1350 atm
Number Villages:5
Style of play: I heart raiding and destroying things. Very Happy
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: No, but there is this one dude I would love to ream.
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: PUNIC.... dead.
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I got high lvl resources and I am a returning vet to the game.
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: Few dudes from LG23... D0nni and Zvony and LG 17 like Darkness. He was in PUNIC with me.
Anything else that would help us make a decision: I am an active player, I am very familiar with the game.
Back to top Go down
Dyxon Hy

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 12:32 pm

Username: DyxonHyll
Location coord

108(-22|200)
Population:1073
Number Villages:3
Style of play: Usually offensive.
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: No
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: VIVA; inactive
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I have a fair ammount of infantry.
Any
of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: Longevil from LG19 and Vortex324 from LG20 and Asellus from LG15.
Anything else that would help us make a decision: I produce well for even trading or back up for extra armies.
Back to top Go down
Dyxon Hy

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 12:35 pm

My locations did not print:
Ocampa (Capital) (-24|197)
Bajor (-27|199)
Ferenginar (-22|200)

Back to top Go down
ozzdwell

PostSubject: Aplication   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 1:29 pm

[i]
Username:Ozdweller
Capital Coordinates:(-3|49)
Population:905
Villages:3
Type of player:Mainly defensive
Farmers:Sim, of the LG15 Alliance.
Why I Would be a good addition...
I'm smart, loyal, courageous, and have a a sense of humor lol! afro
I will follow the leader to the end!!! The reason I really want to join is because ALL of my neighbors are from this alliance.

Alliance Neighbors: Proxim
The Real Me

Hope you like me : jocolor
Ozzy
Back to top Go down
dpox

PostSubject: application for join LG22   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 9:46 am

Username: dpox
Location coord(-108|55)
Population:755
Number Villages:2
Style of play: defense
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: yup..function(solva n 4123-...)
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: tuv..i think it's not an active allly
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: i try to build my village to be bigger, and i've already check travian twice a day
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: some of LG13's members
Anything else that would help us make a decision: I am an active player
Back to top Go down
Firecraf

PostSubject: My Application toLG23   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 2:17 pm

Username: Firecrafter 09
Location coord(-174/81)
Population:636
Number Villages:2
Style of play: defensive
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: no
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: LG 23, I'm not leaving, they told me to apply here!
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?:I have been in this alliance (LG23) for a while now, and I am growing.
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: ummm no, i don't think so.....
Back to top Go down
akhanton

PostSubject: application   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 12:03 pm

Username: akhanton
Location coord: -49/154
Population: 1154
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: In this moment, rikell from LG14 attacked me before.
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: I just left Koar-W, because they didn't help me when I needed, in first place
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I am a very active player.
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: rewere - cohorte V
fricky - cohorte V
ralf - lg 14
smooboo - lg 15
_lebac_ - lg 15
Anything else that would help us make a decision: I have experience in playing Travian ' cause I played on other servers and our alliance winned that server.
Back to top Go down
siel85

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 12:43 pm

Username: sirel85
Location coord(-120|182)
Population: 1130
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: no
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: nüsphere. someone gave me a hint to join:)
young flesh.. heh.. just a girl loving this game and wan´t some action:)

Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?

The War Seed, muger
Back to top Go down
raptorki

PostSubject: T.E.L alliance   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 9:05 am

hi i am raptorkill from T.E.L alliance and its just to ask if we can have an alliance or nap with you

i remain your servent
raptorkiil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

READ FIRST Before applying
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4