Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

READ FIRST Before applying

Go down 
+8
d_tyme_3rd
dman
Lordperrin6969
dsborginal
Dom14
BASS MAN
teutonian
Cocoa
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akamaru

READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 3:33 pm

Username: Akamaru
Location coord: (-58 | 14)
Population: 582+
Number Villages: 1
Style of play: Defensive
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: Not anymore, no.
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: Was in Shadows, but do to lack of activity, I left it.
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: Willing to serve and help those in need.
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: Too many... Snupy, Super Faca, petrogatan, Heroses, and Cocoa. More, but there are too many.
Anything else that would help us make a decision: I am still growing and willing to help those out. Also, I already made aquintances with a few members...
Back to top Go down
reaver92

PostSubject: application   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 12:57 am

Username:reaver929
Location coord(-146|82)
Population: 443+
Number Villages:2
Style of play: defensive
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: P.S.: None at the moment. was scouted by EVIL104 once.
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: TCW. i just wanted to be in a much coordinated alliance
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I am active and would readily give what is needed of me.
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: EVIL104, and a lot from COHORT6
Back to top Go down
ala07073

PostSubject: Application to join Alliance   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 7:34 pm

Hello, please consider me for membership:

Username: ala07073

Location coord(215|43)

Population:831

Number Villages:3

Style of play: offensive

Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: I a, not under attack. I have been playing for two months now and have been attacked only two times. The first time I was hit the day I was lifted from protection. The village right next to me hit me but got nothing. The second time I was scouted but not attacked.

Current alliance and why you are leaving it: Gideon. I am deciding to leave because they are not helping themselves. I scout and farm and attack villages, they turn around and farm my farms. They also do not work together as a unit. I am working hard to have karge troops and defenses. To date I believe I am the only member with catapults. I want to join because I want to be part of a winning team.

Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I would make a good member because I would help others and I bring with me large troops and defemses.

Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: No

Anything else that would help us make a decision: I play travian all day and part of the night. I work hard to have well stocked villages and large troops. I am willing to help other alliance ,members, and would do whatever asked of me for my alliance.

Thank you for considering me.
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 6:47 am

@ala07073: I recommend you contact our allies CFW or CFR !! You are in NE lands and I think CF is a better alliance for you to join Wink
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 6:49 am

@reaver929: how's your troops status ?!
Back to top Go down
ala07073

PostSubject: Thank you   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 8:24 am

Cocoa,

Thank you for the assistance I will contact then today. Have a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
xh2ox

PostSubject: apply for the almighty 13th legion   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 6:31 pm

User name: xh2ox
Location cord (-199|144)
Population: 383
Number Villages: 2
Style of play: offensive + raider
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance:i've killed all the alliance close to me. XD
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: T.C.C - the leader of the alliance does not show the will to attack at all. he is a sims city player=.=
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: i have a 1:1 ratio of Imperians and population. i am now training Equites Imperatoris for the same goal (1:1 with my population). i can always be counted on in attacking.
Any of our alliance member are you neighbors if so who are they?: no, but i am looking forward to build 3rd or 4th village beside a couple.
Back to top Go down
blazebla

PostSubject: an applay to join cohort6   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 12:23 am

Username:blazeblade
Location coord(-141|79)
Population:255
Number Villages:1
Style of play:defensive soldier
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: 01. Manurix,
Grasper. both of them from cohort6 and EVIL104 from LG14
Current alliance and why you are leaving it:GONZAGA cause it's too small
and your alliance surounded my village.
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?:cause i'm active player.
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?:
kashay (joshkjinjkji as Capital) (-139|69)
Innes (NUFC as Capital) (-144|79)

Anything else that would help us make a decision: it's my style to help each other in alliance.
Back to top Go down
GRENDAL

PostSubject: Application   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2007 1:01 pm

Username:GRENDALLocation coord(-228|-6)
Population:482
Number Villages:2
Style of play: raider
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance:No, not been attacked by anyone.(but LG15 may be coming soon?)
Current alliance and why you are leaving it:Disorganisation since our name has changed and LG15 has been doing a great job on our top members, with no strategy from our side to respond/avoid.
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?:
Active 3 times a day and still learning fast.Good team player, relatively intelligent.Like Heavy Rock music,Rugby and Motorbikes
No, but you are coming this way
Anything else that would help us make a decision:
I will make a good addition to the team, and it would save a lot of effort from your side, although probably less fun
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2007 3:31 pm

@GRENDAL: I'm sorry but there is no room for you now in LG ! Try again later after you build your 3rd city and get close to 1000 population ! Good luck.
Back to top Go down
GRENDAL

PostSubject: APPLICATION   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 9:32 am

Contact you again soon (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
Batusai

PostSubject: Application for LG15   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2007 2:02 pm

Username: Batusai
Location co-ord:(-54|96)
Population:378
Number Villages:1
Style of play: defensive+raider
Are you under attack by anyone: "vilnars" of alliance CFE
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: None
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I can provide with resources and support to anyone within 5 hours radius!
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours?: Borgea of LG15 is near my village!
PS: please i would like to be a member of LG15 if possible.
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 10:48 am

@Batusai: You're too small ! The minimum requirements for LG are 500 population and 2 cities ! You can re-apply after you meet that requirements Razz
Back to top Go down
wariodud

PostSubject: application   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2007 4:30 pm

Username: wariodude2
Location co-ord: -196|27
Population:710
Style of play: offensive/raider
Are you under attack by anyone: nope
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: None
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?i have high population, can make a lot of troops quick, and im on everyday.
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours?: Beachbum of LG 14
Anything else that would help us make a decision: i am an experienced player and mainly all my buildings are maxed out or above lvl 10 =]
Back to top Go down
mindauga

PostSubject: Application   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 3:06 am

Username: mindaugas
Location coord(-62|226); (-63|226); (-61|226)
Population: 1014
Style of play: offensive/raider
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: No
Current alliance and why you are leaving it:None
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I am active player
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: None

Anything else that would help us make a decision: I am willing to participate in team attacks and anything for alliance that is needed
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 3:47 am

@mindaugas: Ok, contact zurrin and ask for an invite into our academy !
Back to top Go down
-MoonRak

PostSubject: application   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 12:58 pm

Username:
MoonRaker

Location coord:
Mariana (-197|44), Venusia (-194|36)

Population:

Number Villages:

Style of play:
defensive (raiding regularly)

Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance:
No, I was attacked by KOAR-W in the middle of november, but we could solve the problems peacefully and have a NAP now.

Current alliance and why you are leaving it:
TCW. Since our leader decided to leave the game, there is hardly any coordination and teamplaying anymore and in addition, many other members hardly log in anymore, too (grey, red and yellow dots are dominating, which had been much better before she left).

Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?:
I am online at least one time per day (game and forums) and like to help my fellow members, especially when it comes to send defence troops. Furthermore, I am also willing to help out when you plan to attack someone, although I then might need a few days to build offencive troops.

Sukhoi, LG17, -202|45
beachbum, LG14, -197|34
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2007 5:22 pm

Ok, for now contact zurrin to send you an invite into our academy .. good luck and welcome to LG Smile
Back to top Go down
teutonian
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: apply to LG13   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 12:13 am

User: teutonian
Locotion: -159|156
Number villages: 3->4
Style play: Offensive raider and good defense
Under attack: Starting yesterday i am under attack by brokenarrow (LG14) and now help is coming to him from xwrion (LG14)
Previous alliances: Was warlord of UFTP. Left because too much red tape and have to help all the time undefenseless players. CLAW VI left to be able to fight Brokenarrow (mano-a-mano) but he already asked for help...
I am a good asset. Active, enginous and strong army, now more or less destroyed but perhaps still enough to give a good fight to brokenarrow if alone.
Neighbours: banebane from LG13
Back to top Go down
teutonian
Peasant
Peasant

Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 12:16 am

I will be awaiting for your decision. I would rather prefer to join LG13 then the other branches if acceptable.
Back to top Go down
BASS MAN
Peasant
Peasant
BASS MAN

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 8:33 am

Username:BASS MAN
Location coord(-74|-213)
Population:2201
Number Villages:5
Style of play: offensive defensive raider...offence and defence
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: P.S.: no
Don't expect to hide from farmers here!!
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: I was the founder of the FM alliance and joined here for greater play.
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: Hooked on he game, always on-line, want to win!
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: No many close to me. But the alliance is growing, I will always search for close neighbors

Anything else that would help us make a decision:
Back to top Go down
Dom14
Imperian
Imperian
Dom14

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Hi   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2007 3:54 pm

Hey Cocoa or BASS MAN I was wondering if BASS MAN was too far away he would be welcome in our alliance as he is relatively near some members. If I may, can I ask what is your troop status especially defensive troops as they may be required for reinforcement. Smile

yours dom
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 10:57 am

@teutonian talk to you atacks and make peace with them .. after that we will talk again ! Tell them you wanna join LG !!
Back to top Go down
xeqtr1

PostSubject: LG17 application   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 6:40 am

Name: Xeqtr
Coords: -166|114
Pop: 1550
Villages: 5
Style: aggressive offensive
Under Attack: occ minor attack by Koar, not being farmed at present
Current alliance and why leaving: unaffiliated at present, formerly with MalletPB, left because I didn't like the way some members were be treated, no support from leaders, inadequate leadership
Why join LG: always looking for new farms for growth potential, team player
Closest alliance member: Clanjr
Anything else: Very familiar with Travian, me & my wife have villages on s3, s4, s5, & s6 plus we sit for at least one on each server, helped my wife found VIVA and create VIVA alliances on s5 & s6, my wife & I sit for each other & between us we are on here 16-20hrs/day
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 7:37 am

@xeqtr: Ok, as you are close to clangjr, the LG17 general you may join LG17 .. contact The LG17 alliance leader or even clangjr and ask for an invitation Smile

Welcome to the Legions Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

READ FIRST Before applying
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next