Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

READ FIRST Before applying

Go down 
+8
d_tyme_3rd
dman
Lordperrin6969
dsborginal
Dom14
BASS MAN
teutonian
Cocoa
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
gil

READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Aply   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 7:53 am

Username: gil efren
Location coord(-79|25)
Population: 3685
Number Villages: 7
Style of play: defensive
Are you under attack by anyone : No
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: Myth. I'm not happy with my situation in the alliance.
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I'm very active
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: Robbie

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 3:26 pm

@gil efren: you are welcome to join LG17. I already contacted the LG17 Leaders so you should be getting a message and an invitation any time now Wink

Welcome to the Legions Smile
Back to top Go down
dsborginal
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 1:17 pm

Want to join LG14
Username: dsborginal
Cities are:
Big Ben (-191 | 35)

Cascade (-187 | 69)

Marina Land (-191 | 38)

St.Sardter (-190 | 39)
Population: 1,660
Number of Villages: 4
Style of Play:Offensive and Economic
Not currently under attack by anyone of any alliance
Current Alliance: KOAR-W
leaving it because the LG alliance chain is very strong and friendly and I want to join the chain
I would be a good alliance member because I help other alliance menbers in times of need, I have a large army, and my biggest strength is my large and growing economy
Persius is a trade partner with me
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 10:08 am

@dsborginal: Ok but you need to have a LG sitter as soon as you join up .. maybe you could ask Persius Wink
Back to top Go down
kaiserbr

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 12:18 am

Username: kaiserbrothers
Location coord:(-210,-113)
Population: 761
Number Villages: 3
Style of play: offensive, raider
None are attacking me

MALLETEW, i would like to leave this alliance because many of our members are inactive and i don't expirience much adventure here.

Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?:
I am a very supportive player. I am also fond of building Teutonic knights to send to war.

Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?:
None

Anything else that would help us make a decision:
I would like to join your adventure so i would be really glad if you would accept me^^
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 9:32 am

@kaiserbrothers: You can join Cohort V if you want .. contact Cristiano__7 and talk to him !
Back to top Go down
Lordperrin6969
Senator
Senator
Lordperrin6969

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2008 11:19 am

Go Cocoa! Woohoo! They should make a foam hand, red color, with the finger sticking up for number 1 new recruit approvement.

Also, this website broke the record for number of players recruited recently, it's now ahead of Darkavalon in population. (That is just random.)
Back to top Go down
dman
Equites Legati
Equites Legati
dman

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 3:50 pm

if you don't want people applying on this thread lock the thread
Back to top Go down
Lordperrin6969
Senator
Senator
Lordperrin6969

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 4:39 pm

Yeah, this thread should be locked.

Also, Cocoa, if you read this, population requirements need to set for the certain wings of the Legions...

You're accepting people under 500 with 1 village. >.<
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 5:02 pm

Cohort V has no population limit .. all the the others LG alliances have !
Back to top Go down
Lordperrin6969
Senator
Senator
Lordperrin6969

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 5:46 pm

Oh, awesome.
Back to top Go down
d_tyme_3rd
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Joining Lg   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 11:17 pm

Username:= d_tyme_3rd

Location coord = (-59,173), (-59, 174), (-58, 173)

Population:

= 1081

Number Villages:
= 3

Style of play:
= offensive raider

Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance:
= I'm not under attacked by other alliance or someone

Current alliance and why you are leaving it:= F.S.M Flying Spagetti Monster, because this is because this is a better alliance than F.S.M. and besides it's one of the top 50 alliance in travian

Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?:= because i'm a good raider, I'm always active, If someone need help I will be always there... I do my best to help the alliance.

= no one, the closest it TomCatz of LG 19, hillbilly of LG 20, and Shadow King of LG22

Anything else that would help us make a decision:
= consider that I'm capable of helping, and an active player.

We will discussed about it in the private area and you will be notified.
We might post questions so please answer them as much as you can.
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 3:22 am

Back to top Go down
Long Rider
Imperian
Imperian
Long Rider

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 9:44 am

I'm glad you let him in. His spamming of the forum with his application was getting annoying
Back to top Go down
http://home.gci.net/~ak-craig/
jomo13

PostSubject: application for alliance   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 5:19 pm

Username: jomo
Location coord(-207|64)
Population: 1424
Number Villages: 3
Style of play: defensive raider
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: i had been under attack by Archer56 in LG 20. he seems willing to stop if i'm going to join
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: KOAR.... i was forced to join them about 3 weeks ago by bongo fury or get destroyed. then this whole mess started. i tryed to show i was part of the group and help but was never even given a password to the forum. i've been bossed aroung and give up plenty of resources and yet recieve little to no help in return. being a part of koar has been nothing but detrimental to me.
Why do you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: My villages and army are growing at a fast pace. i'm very willing to work as a part of the team. If i'm given respect i return the notion with the utmost loyalty.
LG 20 - [razortwister , bryce, ninjapoo, sumtwig07] LG 19 - [selrahc, muhaha] All these players are fairly close to me.

Anything else that would help us make a decision: i got nothin. i just want a chance to prove myself in an alliance that doesn't blow
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:39 am

For now I can offer you a spot in LG22 .. LG20 is full now. Later on I'll try to arage the wings in a better way but for now you're welcome to join LG22 !! That is if nobody from LG or allies is atacking you .. or if they are they are ok to stop after you join LG !!
Back to top Go down
superlau

PostSubject: joining   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 11:53 am

Username: Superlaulau25
Population: 806
Number of villages: 2
Style of playing: i am a defensive raider
I am not under attack by anyone of you, but i just think you are a very strong alliance and the Lg alliances are very close near me so I can send quicklie reinforcements.
Current alliance I'm leaving: #S# there are a very inactief alliance and they don't care about other alliance members.
I think i make a good addition for the alliace because i know much about the game because i finished server 3 nl in the top 100 and i care about the others in the alliance, so i am willing to send all me troops in for reinforcements for anyone how is in trouble.
The closest players from the LG alliance are: indrani108 (LG19)
derelict (LG15)
_Lebac_ (LG 15)
Smooboo (LG 15)
and many more.
Anything else that would help us make a decision: I have a big army and willing to help the alliance members.
Back to top Go down
therealwebber
Senator
Senator

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Dont let him in he's a muti-account, other name creed. he was a triple-account but then deleted that one because he was catapulted.
Back to top Go down
superlau

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 3:38 am

that was a year ago and now i really have just 1 account.
Back to top Go down
therealwebber
Senator
Senator

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 7:25 am

Ok then if Creed is gone then Cocoa then u should let hiim in because he is a good player.
Back to top Go down
rikell
Imperian
Imperian
rikell

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 8:24 am

superlalau is a fair trader and a nice neighbor, gudluck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deakster4
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 1:05 pm

Username: Deakster4
Coordinates: -166/103 -167/103 -166/102
Villages: 3 ( soon to be 4)
Population: 928
Style: Raider
Why: LG AC NW was boring
Help: population expanding rapidly
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 4:13 pm

@Deakster4: you can join LG20 .. contact the leaders and ask for an invite ! Welcome to the Legions Smile
Back to top Go down
superlau

PostSubject: misunderstandig   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:29 am

by the way: I never had a account that's named Creed.
I have 1 account on speed server 3 and 1 account on classic server 3 and non of them named Creed.
Back to top Go down
therealwebber
Senator
Senator

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 2:54 pm

You do, your old account name is superlaulau, former member of KOAR and then they cata'd u. I then contacted u and u said that your account name was creed, and I looked around and found superlaulau25 withe the same exact profile as superlaulau had so u should not be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST Before applying   READ FIRST Before applying - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

READ FIRST Before applying
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next