Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application for LG14

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kathrynt

Application for LG14 Empty
PostSubject: Application for LG14   Application for LG14 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 9:20 am

Username: KathryntheGreat
Location Main Village : (-109|64)
Population: 2111
Number Villages: 5
Style of play: bit of each
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: Shaida and Dung, but only while I was on holiday
Current alliance and why you are leaving it: Numenor - what kind of name was that? Formerly the Y and then someone changed the name and people didn't communicate anymore
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I am extremely active, I can hold my own against large players and I'm a great team player
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: airjunky, shaida, dung
Back to top Go down
Dung
Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Dung

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Application for LG14   Application for LG14 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 10:57 am

Sorry, but I'm not going to stop my attacks. I'll say no more silent
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Application for LG14   Application for LG14 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 11:25 am

As long as you are under atack by LG members then you can't join LG .. sorry ! Make peace with your atackers and only then you can join !!
Back to top Go down
mangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Application for LG14   Application for LG14 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 6:34 pm

username:mangetsu
poulation:175
number villages:almost 2
style of play:defensive
Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance:no
Current alliance and why you are leaving it:tsa1 just went to get my population up
Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: i can get my population up quikly and know very strong players
Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?:hunter dave
Back to top Go down
TeenaP
Senator
Senator
TeenaP

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Application for LG14   Application for LG14 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:47 pm

Hi Mangetsu,

You are a bit too small for LG currently. Best of luck to you and please contact us again once you have grown.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for LG14   Application for LG14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for LG14
Page 1 of 1