Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application to join (member of LG AC NW)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tickelix

Application to join (member of LG AC NW) Empty
PostSubject: Application to join (member of LG AC NW)   Application to join (member of LG AC NW) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 11:11 am

Username: Tickelix
Population: 799
Style of Play: Defensive mainly as new player and started late so had to concentrate on defense. Also lot of LG wings in area. Now starting to build sizable military so looking to be more agressive.
Not under attack - last major attack which my alliance helped me fight off was at beginning of Dec - since then rebuilt cities
Current alliance and why leaving: Have been an active member of WOTP2 which became LG AC NW recently. Informed by alliance leader Dagomar that LG AC NW is being dissolved and that if was in NW should apply to LG 22
Why I would be a good addition to the alliance: I am an active player who plays as part of a team. Although I have got a bit to learn I keep upto date with alliance issues and support my alliance.
LG 22 neigbours? No - immediate neighbours in LG 13 or 15

Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you
T.
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Application to join (member of LG AC NW)   Application to join (member of LG AC NW) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 12:33 pm

If you are not atacked by anyone then you can contact any of LG22 leaders and ask for an invite !! Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
deakster4
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Deakster4   Application to join (member of LG AC NW) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 2:46 pm

Username: Deakster4
Coordinates: -166/103 -167/103 -166/102
Villages: 3 ( soon to be 4)
Population: 910
Style: Raider
Why: Lg AC NW was boring
Help: population expanding rapidly
Back to top Go down
TeenaP
Senator
Senator
TeenaP

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Application to join (member of LG AC NW)   Application to join (member of LG AC NW) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Hi Deakster4,

Your population is a bit low for LG. Best of luck to you and please come back and re-apply once you have grown a bit more. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
djchill
Equites Caesaris
Equites Caesaris

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Application to join (member of LG AC NW)   Application to join (member of LG AC NW) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 4:24 am

he's already in i think. plus ive been told the target pop for my wing is 700. just FYI. correct me if im wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/djchill1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join (member of LG AC NW)   Application to join (member of LG AC NW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to join (member of LG AC NW)
Page 1 of 1