Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application to LG19

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rugrat
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Application to LG19 Empty
PostSubject: Application to LG19   Application to LG19 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 9:42 am

Username: Rugrat

Location coord: -93,130 & -88, 128

Population: 778

Number Villages: 2

Style of play: offensive defensive raider... I just enjoy playing; If I need resources I'll raid to get them.

Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: No

Current alliance and why you are leaving it: I am tired of being in Alliances where my closest allaince member is 30+ fields away and (I must confess) I believe LG is going to strike the Alliance I was in.

Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: I am an active team player.

Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: Ramelotto

Anything else that would help us make a decision: Please feel free to ask Cristiano__7 of Cohort V what kind of player I am. Other players I have worked with and who you can ask about me are Suicidegeneral, Symphony M, and Scouser271 of LG14.

Also a little about myself...

I started playing in Sept. Joined the P.H.A alliance in Oct, but my goals and their goals where not the same. If someone attacks your alliance members you ALL attack that allaince, but they didn't see it that way. So me and another guy broke off and formed a new alliance that was absorbed by Dirt which was absorbed by LG14.

As you know LG14 reorganised and since I was the weakest LG member (pop of under 500) I was moved to Cohort V. I left Cohort V for two reasons 1. My friend Horim2004 wanted me to join his allaince (which I did and we where absorbed in to KOAR-NMT/ KOAR-NT the Alliance I left) and 2. Cohort is designed to encourage (sometimes by force or threat of being booted) new players to expand and grow till they can be intigrated into the LG ranks. I have no issues with following orders but I disagreed with so of the methods. So I joined Horim's allaince.

At this time I feel I can be a productive and valuable member of LG19. I am in a position to help mutualy support LG19 members in close vacinity and help the LG cause.
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Application to LG19   Application to LG19 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 3:13 pm

you are too small for LG19 .. and beside that LG19 is full now !
try to have at least 1000 population and then we'll talk .. or you can apply for our bigger academy COHORT6 ! It is an improved academy and you might feel more confortable there !

But once you're in you need to have close to 2000 population before you can leave and join LG19 !! Good luck with what ever you decide !
Back to top Go down
Rugrat
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Application to LG19   Application to LG19 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2007 3:53 pm

Min Requirements
- 600 population
- 2 villages
- 300 soldiers

Yep, yep, and well over 300.

I do have one question before I ask an invite to Cohort VI to be sent... In Cohort VI will I be allowed to maintain my own growth, expansion, and fortification plan as log as I continue to support the group cause or will I be micro-managed?
Back to top Go down
Cocoa
Senator
Senator
Cocoa

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Application to LG19   Application to LG19 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 4:58 pm

you seem to be doing very well .. you can join your stronger academy COHORT6 ! Contact zurrin and ask for an invite ! You have more freedom in COHORT6 as it is an advanced academy Wink
Back to top Go down
Rugrat
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Application to LG19   Application to LG19 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 10:24 am

Sorry but I don't really want to join an Academy at this time.

I do have a question:

What is the deal with this LG-Rebel? Is it an official wing or are they simply using LG in their name?

Oh yeah and I am now up to 4 vilages and 1400+ Pop.
Back to top Go down
TeenaP
Senator
Senator
TeenaP

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Application to LG19   Application to LG19 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:36 am

With all due respect, your application seems to suggest that you may not be LG material. I wish you the best of luck in the game.
Back to top Go down
Rugrat
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Application to LG19   Application to LG19 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 12:42 pm

No insult taken TeenaP, but I do regret that you feel that way.
Back to top Go down
rikell
Imperian
Imperian
rikell

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Application to LG19   Application to LG19 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 6:20 am

rugrat do you still remember me? there is no difference in joining our academies or LG wings, the fact we are in the same family we are equal, so no one is advance and no one is below. We help each others out, small or big, so thats the good thing, so if you dont want to be in our academy its your choice. gudluck!Smile
Back to top Go down
Long Rider
Imperian
Imperian
Long Rider

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Application to LG19   Application to LG19 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:47 pm

Some people don't understand the familly concept. I have been playing for almost three years now and my army is probably the largest in Cohort VI as well as a third of the LG's and although I have never been in an academy before, I am treated no different than any other member of LG/Cohort. Being part of the team is what is important, not which wing you reside in.

And thats my outburst for the day.
Back to top Go down
http://home.gci.net/~ak-craig/
Rugrat
Peasant
Peasant

PostSubject: Re: Application to LG19   Application to LG19 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 10:02 am

Rikell,

Good to see you again, I do appreciate all the kind words and am happy to hear you are doing so well.

Long Rider,

Perhaps what happend to me was mearly teething issues, as I was in Corhort V at its inception, with the Academy system but it left a bad taste in my mouth and as a result I am a little gun shy about all academies now. It's nothing personnal (in fact I still hold allegiance to Cristiano, even though I am no longer a part of LG or its wings) it was just the nature of the beast at that piont in time.

Anyway I am happy in LOTW and if any of you ever need a piont of contact with LOTW feel free to give me a IGM.

The only reason I posted was I was just curious if LG-Rebel was a legit wing just as an FYI.

Good luck to you all.

Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to LG19   Application to LG19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to LG19
Page 1 of 1