Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application to join LG19

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DRZ400S

Application to join LG19 Empty
PostSubject: Application to join LG19   Application to join LG19 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 1:22 pm

Username: DRZ400S

Location coord(-106|207)

Population: 2591

Number Villages: 6

Style of play: Offensive

Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance: NO

Current alliance and why you are leaving it: NUSphere, i have only recently joined Nusphere from R.P.K. where i served as a diplomat along side two of your members Terr and Tad Erobreren. I feel the need to move forward now.

Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?: Being an experienced diplomat i feel that my level headed nature plus take no crap attitude would offer to serve the alliance i have only ever supported to the full any alliance i am apart of.

Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?: Terr, Muger, Azta, UAE, EvilXia, Csatsias, Tomcatz.

Anything else that would help us make a decision: I can promise the alliance my full support in any action or decision that is deemed suitable. my troops are at the disposal of LG19.

I will look forward to your response.

Regards,

DRZ400S
Back to top Go down
Tad Erobreren
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Application to join LG19   Application to join LG19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:53 am

As mentioned I was in R.P.K. with DRZ400S and he was one of the few people who took the most responsibility for the alliance and did a great job. I can vouch for him as being a good contribution to LG19.
Back to top Go down
TeenaP
Senator
Senator
TeenaP

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Application to join LG19   Application to join LG19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 2:41 am

Please contact Lucyw29 of LG19 for an invitation. Welcome!

-- They only have one spot left. So hurry! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join LG19   Application to join LG19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to join LG19
Page 1 of 1