Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Almighty 13th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, & 19th Legions and the COHORT6 & COHORT5 Academies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application to join LG19

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anonymou

Application to join LG19 Empty
PostSubject: Application to join LG19   Application to join LG19 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 8:28 am

Username:
Tad Erobreren

Location coord:
02 Kuhaugen 681 (-39|272)
03 Portengen 403 (-39|273)
01 Tadopolis 232 (-34|276)
04 Ky Waters 92 (-34|275)

Population:

Number of Villages:

Style of play:
Offensive, ~50 raids per day

Are you under attack by anyone if so name and alliance:
No

Current alliance and why you are leaving it:
Currently member of R.P.K. I like it there, however I would like to join a bigger group with some more challenges to better reach my full potential. Also my RL friend terr is changing to LG19 it seems, and I would prefer to play with him.

Why you think you would be a good addition to your alliance?:
- I am very active. I sit in front of the computer all day doing a project for school and also use the computer a lot on my spare time.
- I grow fast. I started playing on the 21st of November last year (that's two months today:)) and have become increasingly hooked on the game since then. I always make it a goal to constantly build buildings in all my villages (except first one which has about all it needs for now).
- I have a 15 cropper which is getting ready to train and hold a massive army of offensive troops. All defensive troops are trained and upgraded in two other villages to maximize effectiveness in the future.
- I am a team player

Any of our alliance member are you neighbours if so who are they?:
No. I actually have no big players in my close neighbourhood.

Anything else that would help us make a decision:
I don't mind taking on responsibility and jobs that are needed in the alliance.
Back to top Go down
terr

PostSubject: tad erobreren   Application to join LG19 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 12:07 pm

i can vouch for that he is incredibly fast growing, he started as number 40+ in our alliance, and are now number 12. also a team player.
Back to top Go down
anonymou

PostSubject: LG20   Application to join LG19 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 1:22 am

Thank you, terr.

Seeing that LG19 is full I would like to change the application to also be for LG20.

Tad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join LG19   Application to join LG19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to join LG19
Page 1 of 1